Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We discovered that it's possible to make something a trend, just by calling it one.
- We saw frightening footage from tornadoes in Nebraska.
- We tracked the big, new hit video out of South Korea.
- We celebrated Sonic the Hedgehog's 20th anniversary.
- We learned of one man's luggage nightmare.
- We enjoyed some cool covers.
- We followed the celebrity-driven campaign to get The Onion a Pulitzer Prize.
- And Weird Al lived up to his name:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Hang on Woody!."