Safer Internet Day Tips From YouTube
Community is important to us at YouTube. And we want to see the YouTube community continue to flourish. To ensure that everyone has a safe, positive experience on YouTube, we rely on each of you to act responsibly and to respect others on the site. In honor of Safer Internet Day, please take a moment to make yourself familiar with some of the resources and tools available on YouTube.
- The Safety Center features tips, tools and advice for users, parents and educators.
- You can also report inappropriate content on YouTube.
- Play your part by flagging videos that you believe are not in line with our Community Guidelines or that should be age-restricted.
- In addition to flagging, you can report channels and/or comments using our Help and Safety Tool.
- Use Safety Mode to filter out potentially objectionable content.
- Last year we launched the YouTube Digital Citizenship Curriculum designed specifically for educators and students.
Also be sure to check out how our colleagues at Google are celebrating Safer Internet Day!
Amanda Conway and Claire Rush, YouTube Policy Strategists, recently watched ”Born This Way Foundation Launch Event.”