Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We looked at how a recent ad from candidate Rick Perry has stirred up lots of interest and parodies.
- We saw on-the-scene footage from some wild windstorms in Scotland.
- We tracked rising searches around tent monsters in "Occupy Australia."
- We reflected on how children football fans deal with defeat: very very poorly.
- We collected popular college videos from across the United States.
- We measured how Justin Bieber's finding a sizeable audience for his holiday videos.
- And even Mariah Carey herself declared this "the best thing I've ever seen":
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Why Men and Women Cant be friends."