Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We saw how one young man's speech went viral TWICE in 2011.
- We waived goodbye to everyone's Movember facial hair.
- We got a first person view of some really wild roller coasters.
- We collected the craziest videos from the Black Friday shopping chaos.
- And one of our Most Shared videos was this train station flash mob captured in Mumbai:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Miracle on 42nd Street."