Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We noted that Justin Bieber's single "Mistletoe" helped push the star over 2 billion views.
- We saw more intense confrontations at "Occupy" protests.
- We collected 10 of the most-viewed performances of "Thriller" on Halloween.
- We tracked the most popular song parody in Wisconsin.
- We asked Yukigassen the New Botaoshi?
- We viewed spreading "lockout" spots from Nike.
- We highlighted the search bump around the new GTA.
- And this was certainly the most elaborately crafted music video to captured our attention this week:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Jian Sword Dancing."