Skip to Main Content

News and Events

It's Like Niagara Falls Over Here

By Mia

The YouTube Team

My in-box overfloweth. And I love it that way. But it's also making me feel guilty for not being able to respond to each and every one of you who sends in feature suggestions (yes, Casey from Maryland and Clive from England, I mean you!). So I wanted to reassure you that even though you may not get a personal response from me, I do really watch all your videos and consider them for the home page. Don't believe me? Here are some videos we featured thanks to your email alerts:


Free Hugs

You Tube: The Movie

Spamland #1

La grúa y la Jirafa

Crutch!

Spice Test

Mr. Pringles Press Conference

Taco Bell Dog


Some helpful hints when writing to editor@youtube.com: include the link to your video in the email and don't forget that we don’t allow content that uses copyrighted soundtracks or images. Oh, and I can also sniff out when you get your friends to spam me about a video. But that's OK. It's good to have friends.

Alright, I’ve spent enough time on this post and have to get back to…your emails. Not that I’m complaining. In fact, please keep ’em coming and thanks so much for your patience.


Always,

Mia

P.S. I'm in the market for baby names. Got any ideas? "Lonelygirl15" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue...
Subscribe